- Hanoi 2014 – Larry will be one of ten international artists to participate in an exhibit at the Vietnam National Museum of Fine Arts in Hanoi. The exhibit, curated by Tam Nguyen, includes prominent artists from Belgium, Malaysia and Japan, two from the US, including Larry, and several from Vietnam. It opens January 20, 2014
- Texas 2014 – The first solo exhibit of Larry’s “The Soul of Vietnam” as traveled by Art2Art Circulating Exhibits of NYC, will open in the Museum of the Gulf Coast in Port Arthur, Texas on March 30, 2014.
- Wisconsin 2014 – Larry’s “The New Global Women” is a portfolio using constructed images of figurative/abstract design and will open as a solo exhibit at Tamarack Gallery, Madison, Wisconsin, in April 2014
- Attending and portfolio review at The Filter Festival in Chicago, the last week of September 2014
- Attending and portfolio review at Fotofest in Houston, session 3, March 23-28, 2014
- End of August/September – Off to LA for more camera work on the CUrthAir environmental project in the California deserts then survey of photography exhibits in San Francisco
- Residency 12 in Vietnam – December 2013 – January 2014. National Museum exhibit prep., micro finance photography, and other projects
- July 19-20, Minneapolis, met with Brant Kingman, another artist participating in the January 2014 Group exhibit in Ha Noi. Brant’s participation ( painting and sculpture), is being facilitated by Minneapolis art dealer Tom Linzmeier
- July 15-15 Larry attended the Midwest Museum Conference in Madison, Wisconsin, with Hava Gurevich of the Art2Art Circulating Exhibit Agency that is offering Larry’s exhibit “The Soul of Vietnam” to museums for exhibit in 2014-15. Art2Art was an exhibitor at the conference.
- June 7-16, Survey visit to the LOOK Charlottsville Festival of the Photograph, in Virginia and to The Light Factory Photography Gallery in Charlotte, NC.